Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been busy, busy, busy these last few weeks... I am finally getting a little break to update the blog, read my favorite blogs (you know, the usual... Perez Hilton, Ohdeedoh, Rebekah Westover, Mommy Beta and Lindsey Stafford are just a few of my go to) and share some fun photos and events with you. Here is a little preview of what to come over the next week...

One of my favorite couples, Alli and Billy are engaged and getting married in August! I am photographing the wedding and we thought it would be fun to escape to San Francisco for a fun engagement photo shoot! They are not only darling and all smiles but two of the funniest people I have met! We had a blast!

I was also invited to photograph a very special event down in San Jose, the 100 year Celebration of Rancho Yerba Buena! This ranch is beautiful, amazing and a little piece of relaxation away from reality (unless you are one of the ranch hands). You would never know this place exists right off of 101 as you are heading south!

And finally, another project I have been working on... The Babies. These two little twin peanuts were born just two weeks ago and I was lucky enough to capture some of their early moments! Newborns are just so small and tiny and precious... I want more! :)

Anyway... All to come! Thanks for checking in and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment