Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Conor and Lindsey Engaged!

San Francisco is the perfect background for engagement photos! Conor, Lindsey and I had the best time cruising around the city to all their favorite spots snapping some fun photos! These two were so much fun and full of laughs! They are high school sweet hearts and it clearly shows they are perfect for each other! I am so excited for the two of them to be tying the knot and starting their lives together! I was so happy and honored to take these engagement photos as I know it is such a special time for the two of them. You are both so special to me and I wish you all the very very best!!! XO

















1 comment: