Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Family Sessions... |Bay Area Photographer

Fall family sessions are in full swing! I have been super busy with different families getting some fun portraits for potential holiday cards! It makes it a little difficult to post because I do not want to ruin any of the holiday fun by showing off the family portraits too early ;) With that said, I have to share some photos of my little buddy Jackson! We did their family portrait the other week which included 6 grandkids! They all did sooo amazing but we were a little worried Jackson might put up a stink... let me tell you... he was a professional model that worked his magic!!! He was for sure the superstar of the afternoon :) Big thanks to Jackson and all 6 kiddos for doing such a wonderful job!!! XO



No comments:

Post a Comment