Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Georgia and Graham... |Bay Area Children's Photographer

I love these little kiddos! As soon as I walked into the house to meet them I was welcomed with the BIGGEST hugs from Georgia! (My new best friend!) She was so excited in her pretty party skirt and was ready to work the camera! She was amazing throughout the whole photo session and was such a great big sister! Baby Graham was just as wonderful... he didn't make a peep the whole time and I am sure was just super curious what a big camera was doing in his face ;) Well, big thank you Georgia and Graham for being so great during your photo sessions! I had a BLAST! XO







No comments:

Post a Comment