Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Monday, November 1, 2010

What to Wear... |Bay Area Photographer

Before most family photo sessions I typically get asked "What should I wear? What should the kids be in?" I thought it would be helpful to show some fun fall outfits for Mom, Dad and the Kiddos, so I enlisted the help of my fashionable friend Caitie from Lady A La Mode to help put some looks together :)

Fun bright colors, or casual neutrals always translate well through the camera... And at the end of the day if you are just not sure what outfit will be best, you always have the option to change :) It is always nice to have options!

I hope this helps when dressing the family for the perfect family portrait! XO




No comments:

Post a Comment