Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ava, Chase and Lea!... |Bay Area Children's Photographer

There is just something so special about a new baby girl and her big sister... Ava was so fun to photograph with her new baby sister Lea! Ava made sure Lea was taken care of the entire time and even threw out a few suggestions for snapping some good pics (I just loved it!!!) Chase had a blast throwing leafs and playing outside which made it totally fun for me :) All in all another amazing/fun photo session with totally darling kiddos! I am so lucky to photograph such great kids! Thanks you guys! XO









No comments:

Post a Comment