Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Baby Oliver... |Bay Area Children's Photographer

A while ago I did a maternity session and I wanted to save the photos to share once the little man, Oliver was here! Big Brother James did an awesome job during the maternity session with his Mama which created so fun special moments!
Once Oliver arrived, he was just so precious to photograph! I was surprised to see he would even crack a smile here and there ;) Talk about just melting my heart!!! Thank you Mr. Oliver for doing such a wonderful job in front of the camera and making my job so easy! You are too cute and cuddly for words! XO









No comments:

Post a Comment