Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

For Photographers... or Anyone with a Camera

I follow a few different photography blogs and one of my favorites is Paint The Moon Photography! Annie (the creator, you can follow her personal blog, Oh My Stars, which I think is so fun!) has some great Photoshop Actions and Templates and tons of "Freebies" that are always fun to play around with! Right now she is running a fun project called "Lets Do Project 52." Basically take a photo a week using one of the themes she suggests! It is a fun way for us photographers to learn from each other, stay inspired and to keep clicking!




Here is my photo for the week! Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment