Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Olivia and Barett... |Bay Area Children's Photographer

Meet Liv and Bear, 2 darling kiddos that were hilarious to photograph! Barett for sure had a mind of his own during this photo session at Rancho Yerba Buena; he thought the animals were awesome and that throwing "cow pies" (you know what those are, right?!) was the best thing he had ever done! Olivia was a fantastic older sister and made sure Barett was posing how he should be... most of the time ;)
Big Thanks you guys for doing such an awesome job and reminding me why I love what I do! You kids were wonderful! XO











No comments:

Post a Comment