Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ordering Prints!...

In honor of Valentine's Day and because I LOVE my clients so much, I am offering 30% off all print and products purchased through Feb 15th!!! This is HUGE! It is a perfect opportunity to get your Valentine a special gift...


Here's How To:

1.) Go to my website: www.adrianaklasphotography.com
2.) Under Client Login find your gallery
3.) Select the photos you wish to purchase
4.) At checkout enter code: VAL2011
5.) Tah-Dah! Prints/Products are on there way!

How easy was that?!

Happy Early Valentine's Day!

XO

...and because I always post a photo, this little man  is sure to be my Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment