Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to Reality...

Well, I am back from Arizona and spent the day uploading all the photos from my fantastic weekend with Wylder and his family! There are so many greats photos it is hard to narrow them down, but I had to share two right away that just melted my heart!



After spending the weekend with this little man, Wylder, I further realize how wonderful and amazing he really is! He is living with a rare disease, Neimann-Pick Type A, and faces daily challenges, but through it all you can still see the sparkle in his eye and his wide smile and giggle that just makes you laugh!

I have so much more to tell you all about Wylder Nation and this amazing event that raised over $15,000 for the Neimann-Pick foundation and for Wylder himself to continue treatments!

To learn more visit www.WylderJames.com
Much love to the toughest "Warrior"!

No comments:

Post a Comment