Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Amy and Nathan... |Bay Area Wedding Photographer

What an amazing day for two very amazing people! Amy and Nathan had the most beautiful wedding at the Forest House Lodge in Forest Hill! The day was filled with excitement and laughter from the bridal suite to the ceremony and onto the reception. Everything about the day was beautiful down to the last detail (making it very hard to limit the photos I posted ;) ) The ceremony location was stunning looking out over the mountains, made only better by the bride and groom seeing each other for the first time :) (One of my favorite parts!) 

Congratulations Amy and Nathan! Hope you enjoy the photos!




























 






Amy and Nathan... Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day! Everything was so beautiful, detailed and wonderful! I wish you both all the very best in love and life! XO


Special thanks to Lindsey Stafford for letting me second shoot this beautiful wedding! I had such a fabulous time working with you! Until next time :) XO

No comments:

Post a Comment