Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Graham and Georgia... |Bay Area Children's Photographer

You may remember these amazingly darling kiddos from here... and I have to say this session with Graham and Georgia was just as much fun as the first! I love walking in the front door being greeted by Miss Georgia and her big smile. She immediately jumps back into telling me stories about anything and everything, which I totally love! It makes for such a relaxing and enjoyable photo session! Graham was just so cute in his Polo shirt and vest I can hardly stand it!!! I just love seeing the little guys all dressed up, so cute! He was all smiles as well, making my photo session with these two a total dream! 
I hope you enjoy these as much as the first! Thank you Graham and Georgia for being so welcoming and always so much fun to work with! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment