Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Originals... |Bay Area Photographer

A little side story...

So last weekend I was speaking with my Uncle John and we were talking all about photography and how much I am loving my "job" ;) (I have said it before and I'll say it again... I am so lucky to do what I love!)

Anyway... back to my little side story... Uncle John told me he remembers the day I received my first "real" camera! He and my mother were cleaning out my Grandpa Willett's garage and were deciding what they were going to do with all the "stuff." When they came to the camera my mom asked if she could pass the camera on to me seeing as I was "really getting into photography." (At this time I was around 10!) Of course Uncle John did not mind, and with that I received my first "real" camera! Obviously this camera is so special to me for so many reasons, but I just wanted to share how funny life is, that at such a young age something as simple as receiving my Grandpa's camera could have such an impact.

Here are some fun pics that I like to call "The Originals"... A special little tribute for my Grandpa Willett :)


No comments:

Post a Comment