Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Whitney Alyssa Accessories... |Bay Area Wedding Photographer

Ok Brides!!! I am so excited to share some amazing pieces from Whitney Alyssa! We had the best photo session on such a beautiful afternoon (and Brooke, the model, did a fabulous job! And yes... her hair is natural! Jealous!!!) Whitney's bridal hair accessories are SO amazing and beautiful! These hand crafted pieces are one of a kind and are certain to make you look and feel special on your big day!

Here are some tid-bits about the actual pieces...

"All the beaded flowers were handmade by me using rocaille and delicas seed beads. I strand each bead on wire to create the petals, which I then put together to make the flowers.  I also use a variety of other materials such as french netting, feathers, and tulle to incorporate into the headpieces.  I will soon be making more options in color, but the great thing about these is that they can be custom made for you.  I can make any flower in any of the beads, change the color - make them bigger or smaller."

If you want to get in touch with the fabulous Whitney feel free to shoot her an email! whitney_alyssa@yahoo.com You can always check out her Etsy store as well! I just love all the accessories! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment