Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Luca, Savanna and the Lemonade Stand!... |Bay Area Children's Photographer

This entire photo session was so much fun and such a great way to capture some candid photos of Luca and Savanna! We set up a "Lemonade Stand" and let the girls have at it ;) It was perfect! They were distracted from the camera the whole time, forgetting I was there which allowed me to snap away :) 

I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do! Big thanks to little Miss Luca and Miss Savanna, little models in the making ;) XO









1 comment:

  1. Adriana....these are amazing photos! I am truly amazed you fantastic you are as a photographer. Are these little girls Jackson's sisters? They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete