Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Lindsey and Sadie!... |Bay Area Children's Photographer

Check out this totally amazing Mommy and Me session with the beautiful Lindsey Stafford and her darling little Sadie! We had the best time doing a little photo swap so we each had some photos with our kiddos... It is always so nice to have pics with your kids... something that rarely happens seeing as we are both photographers taking pictures of other people ;) My favorite is she came so prepared with such fun props that can totally make a fun photo session! Check out the orange book in the first photo... "Photographers I Met and Liked" How cute is that?!?! 

Linds and Sadie! I hope you had as much fun as I did and that you enjoy the photos :) XOXO




 


No comments:

Post a Comment