Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shirine and Dave Rehearsal Dinner, MacArthur Park... |Bay Area Wedding Photographer

Two of my very favorite people were married the other weekend and I was there to kick off the celebration starting with the rehearsal dinner! It was such a fabulous time at MacArthur Park in Palo Alto. Shirine and Dave started the night with their closest family and friends on the back patio with delish apps and rounded out the night with great speeches a few gifts and a fabulous dessert! Dave's dad gave a great speech a with a great toast, smiles throughout the entire room!

Congratulations Shirine and Dave!!! I loved celebrating with you and your family! You are such great people and I wish you both the very best in marriage and life! XOXO











No comments:

Post a Comment