Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Alexa and Chris, Bear Republic Brewery, Healdsburg... |Bay Area Wedding Photographer


What an amazing wedding for an amazing couple! This Healdsburg wedding was so beautiful and every detail perfectly showcased Alexa and Chris' fun/loving personality! The day started off getting ready at the fantastic Hotel Healdsburg (you should seriously check this place out! So great!)... followed by a perfectly intimate ceremony on the grass lawn by the square. The reception was held at The Bear Republic Brewery which was just awesome, such a great idea!!!

I wanted to show off so many fun photos from this special day, so sit back and enjoy!

Alexa and Chris! Thank you so much for letting me be apart of your special day! You two are such a blast and I wish you all the very best in love and life! XO















Vendors:
Getting Ready Site: Hotel Healdsburg
Reception: Bear Republic Brewery
Flowers: Stems
Dress: L'ezu
Band: Rovetti and the Meatballs
(I have to say this band was just beyond amazing!!! Music was so fun and every single person was dancing! Total blast!)

No comments:

Post a Comment