Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ashlyn and Chris, Quivira Winery, Healdsburg, CA... |Bay Area Wedding Photographer


Back in August I had the pleasure to shoot alongside the wonderful Rod Foster to help capture Ashlyn and Chris's special day! Everything from the weather to the venue to the food was just amazing! Quivira Winery was beyond beautiful and made only better by it being a "fully functioning biodynamic farm"... meaning, the animals on the farm help make it self sustaining! How cool is that?! ;)
Here are just a few of my very favorite! It's a long one ;) (I think I say that about every wedding I post! I just cannot help myself! If I could show every photo I would!)

Ashlyn and Chris! Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day! Congrats!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment