Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Megan!, Gamble Gardens... |Bay Area Children's Photographer

There is nothing I love more than seeing past clients :) It is always so much fun to see how the kiddos have grown and what they are into now... and Miss Megan (who you might remember from here) is no exception! We had the best afternoon around Gamble Gardens (which is beautiful!) snapping some fun photos of Megan and even getting Mom and Dad in a few ;) Megan was so great and so funny!... She would tell them (Mom/Dad) where to sit and how to pose for the camera! I would love to have her along all the time! Haha!

I hope you enjoy the photos and Megan thank you for being the cutie that you are and making the afternoon so fabulous! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment