Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Places You Can Find Me...

I wanted to share some of my favorite daily reads and just a few places you can find me :) These blogs are fantastic for any type of bridal or baby inspiration!

Engaged and Inspired! One of my favs... Tons of great stuff and I find myself continually scrolling on to the next post! I am so excited to be a Handpicked Vendor!... and the best part! The creator of this amazing blog is local ;) Got to love that!!!



The Wedding Chicks! In the words of Rachel Zoe "I Die"... I want to get married every day (to the same man of course) after I read this blog! I love all the ideas and creativity that come from so many different vendors!


On To Baby! I am in total baby mode all over again after the arrival of our second, Miss Emily! and this blog is my go to! I send all of my clients and potential clients here for any kind of baby inspiration! Everything is just too cute and will give you total baby fever ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment