Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Amelia and Audrey!... Stanford Campus, Palo Alto |Bay Area Photographer

Oh my goodness... where does the time go?! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I cannot believe it has already come and gone and now we are onto Christmas! I tried to take some time off this week to spend some quality time with the family which was so wonderful, but now I feel like I am playing catch up getting back to work with some amazing family sessions!

I don't want to spoil any of the fun family photos, but I had to share a few of these darling sister, Audrey and Amelia! We had a great time and wonderful weather walking around Stanford Campus. Such a fun day with a fun family! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment