Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year! Cheers to 2012!


Happy New Year!!! Where did 2011 go?... I have no idea ;)

I cannot believe another year has gone by filled with so many fun memories both personal and professional! The year started with Wylder Nation in Arizona, followed by my brother getting married to the most wonderful woman at the Reserve in Palm Springs... tons of amazing family sessions, wedding at Quivara, Hotel Healdsburg, and Mountain Terrace to name a few... and the most exciting part of 2011, welcoming our daughter Emily into the world!

2011... you were so good to me, lets see what 2012 has to offer! Cheers to 2012!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment