Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Baby Dylan and Big Sister Mia... |Bay Area Children Photographer

When I say this little guy Dylan is all smiles, I totally mean it! He smiled and laughed through our entire photo session! What an amazing little guy :) I was so happy to capture him at 4 months and cannot wait for our next session... Big sister Mia was cute as can be and my goodness she is photogenic with those big blue eyes! Here are just a few of my favorites :) Enjoy!


He even looks darling during our "intermission" break to play with his toys and have his "binky" ;)

I had to share this one of Miss Mia because she really wanted a photo of her in her jammies... I love a girl who knows what she wants ;) Too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Do you know where they got that ADORABLE baseball hat?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete