Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mt. Tamalpais Engagement Session, Erin and Hunter... | Bay Area Wedding Photographer

Oh my goodness... it has been over a month since I blogged last!!! Yikes! I will try and get better ;) 

I wanted to share this fun engagement session with Erin and Hunter from the top of Mt Tam! It was crazy cold and windy but SO much fun! I love these types of sessions where I am totally out of my element and somewhere I have always wanted to visit :) We had a blast and they were such good sports standing there in the cold! Our views were amazing... you could see the amazing ocean, Stinson Beach, Marin area, San Francisco... totally amazing. I will for sure be returning for another hike!

Thanks Erin and Hunter for being so much fun and sharing so many great laughs! Looking forward to your big day! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment