Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Too Cute Ella! Stanford Shopping Center... |Bay Area Photographer

Right now at Stanford Shopping Center there are the most beautiful flowers for spring which was the perfect backdrop for Miss Ella to make her modeling debut! She was so cute and totally funny which made the photo session so much fun! By the end of it she had an entire crowd of people watching her! She could seriously have her own stand up act at only 2! We all thought it was the funniest thing! Thanks Miss Ella for being so much fun and making us all laugh and smile! XO


Little brother Blake even got in a few photos, but I just had to share this one... Nothing is better than hanging out in your Mama's arms :) 

1 comment: