Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Coupon!



Summer is here!!! I love this time of year when the days are warmer and longer and the back patio calls your name for fun BBQ's! In honor of summer I am offering a 30% off coupon on all your summer prints! Just in time to get photos on your walls and in the frames before your summer guests arrive ;)

Its as easy as 1, 2, 3...

Simply log in to your photo gallery, select the images you wish to purchase and at check out enter code "summer2012"

If you are having any trouble or do not see your gallery in Client Login send me a quick email (adriana.klas@gmail.com) and I will help you out ;)

Happy shopping and Happy SUMMER!!! 

Coupon is good through June 10th, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment