Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Baby Ellie and Family... |Bay Area Photographer

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of capturing some very fun and special family moments with the newest family member, Miss Ellie Jewel :) Her name is so perfectly darling and so is she! I always love sharing photos from newborn/family sessions... It is such an amazing time for the whole family, and I loved watching how good big brother and sister were with Ellie. Everyone was all smiles and laughs, I could not have asked for a better session! Congrats to the whole family and especially big brother Aidan and big sister Tinsley, you guys are just so sweet and awesome! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment