Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Buttons and Bow Tie Baby Shower... |Baby Area Photographer

Mama Nathalee is expecting Baby G #2 any day now, so exciting! and I had such a wonderful time capturing fun photos from her "Baby Sprinkle." Seeing as she is having another darling baby boy her fabulous hosts wanted to do something special, so for a fun project the guests actually made darling onesies for Baby G #2! It was such a great idea and such a fun project that got everyone involved :) You can read all about the "How To's" for this onesie project over at MommyBeta! It is such a great, fun and easy project for anyone hosting a baby shower :)

Mama Nathalee, you look so beautiful and we cannot wait to meet Baby G #2!!! XO




2 comments:

  1. Outstanding pics and shower too.I am impressed with the decoration and the theme you select.Pooh Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete