Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Orange and Aqua Newborn Session!... |Bay Area Photographer

Hello blogging world! Long time no see ;) Summer has been busy photographing babies and weddings and so much more!!! But I am back, woohoo!

I am so excited to share this newborn session! Remember this cute Buttons and Bow Ties baby shower for Nathalee's number 2?... Well he is here!!! How precious is this little guy Zachary?! I just love newborns... everything is so teeny tiny and their little yawns are the best! Congrats to the family and especially big brother!!! XO


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots of a beautiful mommy and baby boy!! He is such a little snoozer!

    ReplyDelete