Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Highlands House and Park Wedding, Santa Cruz Mountains... |Bay Area Wedding Photographer

Jilian and Dan are married! Yay! I had the most wonderful time photographing this fun wedding in the Santa Cruz Mountains at the Highlands House and Park. This wedding was so amazing and everyone pitched in to make the day so special for the bride and groom! When I originally met this couple I knew the wedding day would not disappoint and be filled with laughs, smiles and dancing... and I was right ;) Despite the rain and some spilled red wine, this couple truly enjoyed every part of their amazing wedding day!

Congratulations Jilian and Dan! I wish you both the very best in love, life and marriage! XO






No comments:

Post a Comment