Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Mike Rowe and the Blue Angels... |Bay Area Photographer

I am not really sure how to start this post seeing as I mostly photograph weddings and children, but when asked to photograph such a special event like the Blue Angels and Mike Rowe during Fleet Week 2010, well... You just cannot pass it up :)

Last Wednesday I spent the day on the United Airlines tarmac with a select few VIP guests that got the thrill of a lifetime aboard the #7 Blue Angels jet! One at a time they all went flying across San Francisco while I gladly stayed on the ground to photograph the fun before and after photos...

During the actual Fleet Week performances I was able to photograph at show center on the pier at Aquatic Park to capture the awesome crew hard at work :) Let me just say I have a whole new appreciation for everything that A.) Goes into Fleet Week, and B.) How amazing these Blue Angels are at flying! Flying a jet 18 inches away from the other jets is totally unreal!

All of it was truly such an awesome experience, and I feel so lucky to photograph it! Thank you to Jenny of JV Events, the Blue Angels and Crew, and Mike Rowe... Good Times!!!





















1 comment:

  1. What great captures of the Blue Angels ! Great work, it must of been an amazing time.

    Congrats on the photos !

    Oh, neat to have met Mike Rowe also I am sure.

    ReplyDelete