Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!
Check out my new blog! Click HERE... Enjoy!

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Mini Accordion Photo Book!

Introducing the new Mini Accordion photo book!

A great way to show off your favorite photos from your favorite events!

This little mini book fits in your hand and will now be offered as part of my package! Any time you purchase over $250 of photos you will receive 3 free mini accordion books with the photos of your choice! (this is a great gift idea for members of the family... A nice "thank you" gesture to Grandma and Grandpa for helping out with new baby ;) You know they want photos to show their friends! )

You can also purchase individually for $38.00!

Such a fun, easy and creative way to show off your photos!

(This can be used for family, engagement, and wedding sessions as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment